problem with calender pluggin

Dear AlL,

I have the following setup whic is working perfect for quite sometime

centos 5
apache webserver httpd-2.2.3-7
squirrelmail 1.4.10a

pluggins used are (these are the latest pluggins which on the SQmail website

    1  mail_fetch
    2. translate
    3. administrator
    4. info
    5. spamcop
    6. newmail
    7. fortune
    8. squirrelspell
    9. filters
    10. multilogin
    11. change_pass
    12. select_language
    13. autocomplete
    14. change_passwd
    15. archive_mail
    16. calendar
    17. compatibility

Now i jus installed the calender pluggin + calender_backend pluggin as per
the install file and now when i login
i get a blank page

i removed the pluggins one by one for testing and this is the final
conclusion

SQmail with calender pluggin works perfect with the below pluggins

1. filters
    2. squirrelspell
    3. newmail
    4. info
    5. calendar
    6. calendar_file_backend
    7. compatibility
    8. select_language

when i add Change_Passwd 4.2-1.2.8 pluggin with perl conf.pl and i login
its works fine but when i click on options page it gives me a blank page
and in my httpd error log i c the following

[error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function
compatibility_check_plugin_setup() in
/var/www/html/squirrelmail-1.4.10a/plugins/change_passwd/functions.php on
line 28, referer: http://xx.xx.xx.xx/plugins/calendar/list_calendars.php
------
(xx.xx.xx.xx are my IP address )
if i remove the pluggin everthin is perfect.

but i need the change password pluggin as all my users use this to change
their passwords

Apprecite your Help

Thanks and Regards

Simon