Re: apprecite ur reply guys

Thanks David,

really appreciate your quick reply.

Actually the shared calendering pluggin of SQMAIL is jus grt and works
beautifully and is absolutely really perfect.

but there is also a  Shared Todo Lists pluggin 1.4 - v1.4.0 (this pluggin
is no longer maintained ) and also its supposed to be a perfect pluggin
which also gonna be just perfect for me but one can only have personal
todo tasks the sahred tasks option which is metioned in pluggin details
and other features are not avaliable..

Anyway i try to use egroupware but i wd really apprecite n would be grt
only if the shared todo list would works as mentioned in details so u cd
have everything in one package

thnkss

any more advice will be highly apprecieted

Regards

simon

I do wish if Squirrelmail Team could intergrate the shared todo tasks with
shared calender pluggin.

--
Network ADMIN

believed to be clean.