Trash and Sent not working

I just set up a new mail server and got all the info transfered from one
server to the other.  The new server is running
Postfix/Cyrus/Squirrelmail.  I have a user that has a large Sent box and a
large Trash box.  When he clicks on either one of these it seems if
nothing happens.  The page just stays blank and the browser seems to be
doing nothing.  His other boxes seem just fine.  I thought this was maybe
a problem with a corrupt mailbox in Cyrus, but if I go to check the mail
with Thunderbird, then he can get to either of these.

Is soemthing taking too long because the mailboxes are big possibly?  Any
ideas of what I need to check?

Thanks.
Scott