Re: Problem with change_passwd plugin

Bo Lynch: fix your server

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Aug 1, 2007 1:39 PM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
To: pdontthink@xxxxxxxxx

This is the Postfix program at host ameliaschools.com.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<blynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 557 Invalid routing
    request - domain in BLACK LIST. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; blynch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; host 127.0.0.1[127.0.0.1] said: 557 Invalid routing
    request - domain in BLACK LIST. (in reply to MAIL FROM command)