Time Zone Problems

Hi, all.  I’m in the process of rolling out a Squirrelmail server for my local office, and I’m running into a hitch…

I’m running into a small problem with SquirrelMail’s time.  It seems that, no matter how my time is set up, both the time in the side bar and the time stamp on the messages is shown as GMT.  My system is set to use Pacific time, but that seems to be disregarded.  Even if I change the time zone setting on SquirrelMail’s options page, that seems to have no effect; all times still display in GMT.  The time on my server is properly configured; I’m quite sure of that.

I’m running the server on Windows 2000 using IIS, and am using SquirrelMail 1.4.10 with hMailServer 4.4 build 270 and PHP version 4.4.6.

Any help in solving this would be greatly appreciated!

Christopher Alden | Systems Administrator | Lancaster CCC | phone: (661) 949-7555 x5942 | fax: (661) 949-2102

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.