Assistance in upgrade...

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can give me some assistance. Quite some time ago,
I tried installing SquirrelMail from a full version of the
SquirrelMail servers without success. E-mail administration is only a
fraction of my chores at the school district. I decided to then go
the lazy way, and use the installed version of SM on a Mac OS 10.3.6
server box. I vaguely remember going into the config files to
customize everything, but I have no notes from the time.

Anyhow, to bring you up to speed, SM is working ok, but when people
post messages from SM, the web page will time out after sending. The
message however does get delivered - there just is no confirmation of
it being delivered. We are currently running SM 1.4.3a - as I've
already stated, I'm not a big terminal fan - can anyone give me
guidance on how to install the latest version of SM on my 10.3.6
server box? Is there a nice and easy updater?

SM is working in conjunction with Eudora Internet Mail Server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Thompson