Re: Block attachment

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone might be able to help me here. I'm running HMailServer as our mail-server and Squirrelmail 1.4.6 as our webmail. In the Hmailserver, i have specifically set it to block attachment that has extension ".exe". Today, i received email that has attachment of extension of "exe". It's blocked when using the outlook which is what i expected it to but i can actually see the attachment via squirrelmail. Unsure whether this is to do with squirrelmail or Hmailserver.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance