Re: Problems with Squirrelmail on Mac OS X Server

> 2007/7/14, Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>
>> Please show all modifications made in SquirrelMail src/left_main.php
>> script.
>>
>> If you can reproduce it with standard SquirrelMail scripts, test your
>> PHP
>> installation. Create script with
>> ---
>> <?php
>> echo urlencode('&');
>> ?>
>> ---
>>
>> and make sure that it prints '%26' without single quotes.
>>

> I have not made any modifications to the left_mail.php script.  In
> addition, I have disabled all plugins.  The php test returns %26 as
> expected.

Could you view source of page generated by src/left_main.php script, save
it and show it to others. In Mozilla you can do that by right clicking on
left frame and selecting "This Frame" -> "View Frame Source" option. Also
attach your copy of src/left_main.php.

If you use some cache engine, optimizer, debugger or other zend extension,
retest SquirrelMail when these extensions are disabled. If you don't know
what I am talking about, test your PHP setup (see
http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/TestPHPSettings) and attach output of
phpinfo() to your email.

If you have some proxy between browser and webserver, make sure that you
have same issue when there is nothing between browser and webserver.

--
Tomas