Re: Empty Folders

----- Original Message ----
From: Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: kynes72@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:03:34 PM
Subject: Re: Empty Folders

>If ~mhobbs/mtl-spam-filter and /mail/folders/mhobbs/mtl-spam-filter is
>same file, you have same mailbox subscribed twice. When SquirrelMail
>generates mailbox tree in left frame, it uses data provided by LSUB
>response. That's why you have two mailboxes with same name in mailbox
>tree. If files are the same, make backup of your ~mhobbs/.mailboxlist file
>and remove all /mail/folders/mhobbs/ subscriptions from it. If files are
>not the same, the one in /mail/folders/mhobbs/ holds real information and
>file in ~mhobbs/ directory is empty or stores only special UW information.

Fixed.. I cleaned up my .mailboxlist file and now I only get one copy of
the mail boxes, thanks!  But I still have the issue of all my mail folders are
empty (when viewed through SM).

>Could you make sure that SquirrelMail configuration has delimiter set to
>'/' and not to 'detect'. If SquirrelMail $optional_delimiter is set to
>'detect', SquirrelMail might use INBOX response to detect delimiter.

It was set to detect, I've changed it to /

>Are you sure that you are using standard unmodified
>functions/imap_mailbox.php file? INBOX is not subscribed, but SquirrelMail
>should add it anyway. Could you modify test 8 to 'LIST "" "INBOX"' without
>single quotes and show result of this IMAP command?

The functions/imap_mailbox.php file should be fine, I never touched it.

TEST_8
Request:
A004 LIST "" "INBOX"
Response: