Help needed with vacation local plugin

Hello everyone,

I am writing this mail to request your help to fix my problem with
Vacation Local version 2.0-1.4 plugin.

I use the following:

SUSE 10.1
Postfix 2.2.9-10
Squirrel mail 1.4.8
Comaptibility plugin ver 1.3
Vacation Local version 2.0-1.4

Let me try to explain the test scenario.

Suppose I have a user called "test@xxxxxxx" for whom I enabled auto
reply (the screen shot is in the attached file) and configured to
forward the mails received to "user2@xxxxxxx".

When user1@xxxxxxx sends a mail to test@xxxxxxx, the following happens :

1. test@xxxxxxx receives the mail as expected.

2. test@xxxxxxx forwards the mail to user2@xxxxxxx

3. But user1@xxxxxxx (the sender) instead of receiving the auto-reply
from test1@xxxxxxx, receives a bounced back mail saying

"This is the Postfix program at host mail.dse.org.

I am sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be
delivered to one or more recipients.  Its attached below.

<test.dse.org>:  Command died with status 1: "/usr/bin/vacation test"

The screen shot is in the attached file.

/var/log/mail says:

 .vacation.db: no such file or directory
status=bounced (command died with status 1: "/usr/bin/vacation test"

I am also attaching a zip file vacation_local.zip containing all the
vacation local files i use when i got this problem.

Hope someone will be helping soon to fix this problem.

Looking forward for an early response and thanking you in advance

Vinu.