Re: Special Folders are not shown in squirrelmail webmail interface.

> I have installed Squirrelmail in a a mail server and it is working with
> Sendmail and Dovecot.
> Squirrelmail works fine but the problem that I am having is that when I
> enter the webmail interface only the /INBOX/ folder is shown, I mean,
> the /Trash/, /Sent/ and /Drafts/ folders are not shown.
>
> If I go to /Options/ --> /Folder Preferences/, in the /Special Folders/
> section I only have for example in /Trash Folder/ /[Do not use Trash]/
> or /INBOX/ as options,  the same for /Sent Folder/ and /Draft/ /Folder/.
> If I select /INBOX/ I obtain an error so I suppose that an option for
> example use Trash folder is missing there.
>
> I set the follow configuration which I found in the FAQ but I still have
> this problem
> /
> imap_server_type = dovecot or other
> default_folder_prefix = <none> (is set to empty string)
> trash_folder = Trash
> sent_folder = Sent
> draft_folder = Drafts
> show_prefix_option = false
> default_sub_of_inbox = false
> show_contain_subfolders_option = false
> optional_delimiter = detect
> delete_folder = false
> force_username_lowercase = true
>
> /I don't know if this s configuration issue or something else.
> I am using Dovecot  0.99.13 and Squirrelmail 1.4.8-1.3.4.
> My server operating system is CentOS 4.4.

Could you provide more information about your setup?

1. dovecot default_mail_env setting.

2. 'ls -ld ~username' command output. Replace 'username' with valid login
name.

3. Can you create folders in SquirrelMail folders management page?

4. Your SquirrelMail $auto_create_special setting.

--
Tomas