Special Folders are not shown in squirrelmail webmail interface.

I have installed Squirrelmail in a a mail server and it is working with Sendmail and Dovecot.
Squirrelmail works fine but the problem that I am having is that when I enter the webmail interface only the INBOX folder is shown, I mean, the Trash, Sent and Drafts folders are not shown.

If I go to Options --> Folder Preferences, in the Special Folders section I only have for example in Trash Folder [Do not use Trash] or INBOX as options,  the same for Sent Folder and Draft Folder.
If I select INBOX I obtain an error so I suppose that an option for example use Trash folder is missing there.

I set the follow configuration which I found in the FAQ but I still have this problem

imap_server_type = dovecot or other
default_folder_prefix = <none> (is set to empty string)
trash_folder = Trash
sent_folder = Sent
draft_folder = Drafts
show_prefix_option = false
default_sub_of_inbox = false
show_contain_subfolders_option = false
optional_delimiter = detect
delete_folder = false
force_username_lowercase = true

I don't know if this s configuration issue or something else.
I am using Dovecot  0.99.13 and Squirrelmail 1.4.8-1.3.4.
My server operating system is CentOS 4.4.

Thanks in advance for any clue to solve this matter.