In the display of the e-mail message, the date is shown as:

Date: Tue, January 30, 2007 12:35 pm Date: 27-12-2006 11:35:49

I have no clue why Squirrelmail thinks that the above mail is from
January 30th.  Any help or insight is welcome!

It's trying to parse (badly) a date that is so far out of spec for what a Date header should look like as to be clinically obscene.

The fault lies on the sending system for composing a horribly disfigured Date header.

--
Derek J. Balling
Manager of Systems Administration