Re: auto read receipt

le 14/12/06 18:37, Paul Lesniewski à paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

>>> For auto-delivery receipt, check your MTA/LDA.
>>
>> We did the hacks for one of our servers. It should be nice to have a hook
>> for that, no ?
>
> Did you hack in a hook?  Either way, show us a diff and we'll take a
> look at adding it, at least to 1.5.2.

No, we did not.
But I hate the hacks made directly in the source code. It's very difficult
to keep SM up to date and patch the original source code everytime you
release SM.
So, when it's possible to do it, I ask my developer to add hooks and create
plugins.
As I can read in the source code for now, they hacked it directly in
compose.php.