Solved: Re[2]: User Idendity gets reset to default every few days/weeks

Hi Alan,

That must be it! I just reproduced it. Especially as both passwords are saved in the same browser, so all you need to do cause this problem is to log into the wrong account, realize your mistake, click BACK and then log into the right account -> your account now has the settings of the other one!

Ok, we will watch out from now on. Any chance this issue will get solved any time soon?

Rgds,
Carsten

Alan in Toronto wrote in mid:12688.UAdHTUkdRQQ=.1165595816.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx