User Idendity gets reset to default every few days/weeks

Hi all,

I've got the following problem: My IMAP-server has two e-mail addresses configured for my domain, say a@xxxxxxxxxx and b@xxxxxxxxxxx The first one is a catchall-address.
With address a everything works fine.
When I logged on to Squirrelmail with b@xxxxxxxxxx for the very first time, I was surprised to find unter Options/Personal Information the very same data that I had entered for a! As Email Address a@xxxxxxxxxx was defined, so whatever I sent with Squirrelmail had a@xxxxxxxxxx as sender. Incomin mail was treated correctly, I only see the mail folder of b.
So I changed the Personal Information, entered name, signature and b@xxxxxxxxxx as EMail address. Now everything works fine. But: After a few days (sometimes weeks) this automtically gets reset to the personal information of a@xxxxxxxxxx! User b is very surprised, as suddenly his emails have b@xxxxxxxxxx as sender address! After changing this back to b, everything works, until after a few days it reverts to a@xxxxxxxxxx again!

Apparently this does not only concern the Personal Information, but all the settings made by b. We set a different display theme, but it also got reset the same day that the Personal Information was reset.

At first I thought some update I did on the server would have caused this. But now within a few days the settings got reset without me touching the server one single time!

Is this already know? What can I do about it?

My config:

Squirrelmail: 1.4.4
IMAP: courier-imap 3.0.8-4sarge
PHP: 4.3.10-18
Apache 2.0.54
Debian Sarge system (all packages installed via aptitude)

installed plugins:
calendar
delete_move_next
message_details