Re: safari mac squirrelmail log in session issue

>>  >

>>>  So I just installed the latest global.php from the link above, and it
>>>  has the same problem...
>>
>>Link above does not provide global.php. It provides only patch. Please
>>explain how you have installed it.

You can't copy functions/global.php v.1.66 or later to SquirrelMail 1.5.1.
Changes made in functions/global.php 1.65 version separate SquirrelMail
1.4.x-1.5.1 code from 1.5.2 and later versions.

>>Please make sure that you have same issue in SquirrelMail 1.4.8.
>>
>>Please make sure that your workstation clock is correct and cookies are
>>not blocked by browser, privacy proxy or soho router.
>
> Ok, just tried 1.4.8.
> Server is on LAN, no firewalls, etc.
> Clock is correct.

Are clocks correct on workstation and on webserver?

> 1.4.8 is better, now when I log in, I consistently see the left and
> main frames properly (mailboxes on left), but if I click anything - a
> mail box, or the 'check mail' link, that pane redraws and shows the
> Error - Must login message...

Reset your Safari cookie settings and other configuration. We don't have
access to your browser and can't detect your cookie and privacy
restrictions. Login failures can be caused by:

a) cookies blocked or corrupted on browser. Browsers can have different
privacy settings. Lots of places to check.

b) corrupted session information. Some issues will display errors in web
logs, some are caused by non-standard php session configuration.

c) pages are prefetched by your browser. could you log into webserver and
watch web logs in real time? Then try logging into SquirrelMail. Make sure
that your browser does not fetch src/login.php twice and does not fetch
src/signout.php until you click on signout link. SquirrelMail login should
open src/redirect.php (in POST request), src/webmail.php (in GET request),
src/left_main.php (GET) and src/right_main.php (GET). SquirrelMail 1.5.1
also opens src/style.php (GET). If other php scripts are opened, list
those scripts.

--
Tomas