Error loading Default Inbox

I am new to this so please don't fault me if I don't know. I am using IMAP-UW

My problem is I have set my mail server to sent all new mail to $USER/mail/mailbox. The problem is when I log into Squirrelmail it's looking for new mail to be in $USER/mailbox. Can anyone please tell me how to change this so that Squirrelmail will look for new mail in $USER/mail/mailbox instead of $USER/mailbox.

My Trash, Sent and Drafts works great I have no problem getting to it in $USER/mail/

I have listed my Folder Defaults below.

SquirrelMail Configuration: Read: config.php (1.4.0)

Folder Defaults

1.  Default Folder Prefix         : mail/

2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : true

3.  Trash Folder                  : Trash

4.  Sent Folder                   : Sent

5.  Drafts Folder                 : Drafts

6.  By default, move to trash     : true

7.  By default, move to sent      : true

8.  By default, save as draft     : true

9.  List Special Folders First    : true

10. Show Special Folders Color    : true

11. Auto Expunge                  : true

12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : false

13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : true

14. Default Unseen Notify         : 2

15. Default Unseen Type           : 1

16. Auto Create Special Folders   : true

17. Folder Delete Bypasses Trash  : true

18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : false

Thanx

Jamel A. Brown