Use Addresses patch?

This school year we started to make use of the global address book and it
has been really well received.  Besides adding staff names, we have also
made some distributions lists in the global address book that contain all
the staff names for a given school.  These entries tend to be very wide.

Therefore, when a user goes to the global address list in Compose, after
he has made the checkoffs, he needs to scroll to the bottom (OK) and then
scroll to the right to find the Use Addresses button.

Is there a simple patch that I could apply to left align the Use Addresses
and Cancel buttons rather than the current center align?

Mark Orenstein
East Granby School System