Re: Problem sending mail outside the domain with squirrelmail

Hello Jones0878,

I wasn't able to get SquirrelMail working sending Mails outside the
domain, but on the other hand I tried MS Outlook, KMail and Evolution
(ClientSide). They worked fine, without any problems.
And: My Postfix works also (YES we have restrictions such as "Relaying
Denied" - They make sense!) , seems to me that tere are perhaps some
additional parameters needed in Suirrel, qhich I havent found yet.

Tell me if you find out something new....

kind regards,
Robert Schwab
Austria