Re: Errors

> Attached are the lists.

Could you stop sending me html only emails?

Download php zip package that matches your PHP version, unpack it and copy
all files and subdirectories from php-(version-number)/ directory to
c:\PHP directory. Don't override files that already present in C:\PHP
directory.

Make sure that C:\PHP is included in your PATH environment variable. Check
Control Panel -> System or right click on 'My Computer' and select
'Properties'. Environment variables are displayed if you click some button
in one of the tabs.

After you copy files from zip package to C:\PHP directory - run
go-pear.bat that should be present in C:\PHP.

Please note that you don't need Pear DB in order to run SquirrelMail. You
need it only if you want to store SquirrelMail preferences or address
books in database.