Re: Errors

I used the automatic PHP installer when I installed PHP.  Also, PHP is
installed on a Windows 2003 Server running IIS.  How do I install the db
package.  I traversed to the C:\PHP directory and tried running the pear
remote-list command.  I got a not an internal command message.  Does the
PHP automatic installer not install Pear?  What do I need to do.  Every
how to out there is for Unix or Linux.

sincerely,

Travis Forghani
IT Administrator
Bowman Enterprises, Inc.

Cell: 919-795-9298
Office: 919-894-3662, Ext. 34

travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.