Attached are the lists.
sincerely,

Travis Forghani
IT Administrator
Bowman Enterprises, Inc.

Cell: 919-795-9298
Office: 919-894-3662, Ext. 34

travis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.

Tomas Kuliavas wrote:
I used the automatic PHP installer when I installed PHP.  Also, PHP is
installed on a Windows 2003 Server running IIS.  How do I install the

db >>> package.  I traversed to the C:\PHP directory and tried running
the pear >>> remote-list command.  I got a not a internal command
message.  Does the >>> PHP automatic installer not install Pear?  What
do I need to do.  Every >>> how to out there is for Unix or Linux.

Have you tried running c:\php\go-pear.bat ?

I already tried doing that but the go-pear.bat file is nowhere to be
found.

Could you show list of files that you have in C:\PHP directory?

Could you name your PHP version and show list of extensions enabled in
php.ini?

php_apc.dll
php_apd.dll
php_bcompiler.dll