SmartSieve and Squirrelmail integration?

Hello,

I've upgraded to the new version of Squirrelmail 1.4.7.
Now I've installed SmartSieve - Sieve Script Manager (http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/) - This is a WebGUI for users to manage their vacation messages/forwards/spam filters by the means of sieve lang.

My system running Cyrus IMAP + Postfix + Amavisd (Spamassasign+ClamAV) and I have 2 virtual domains.

Squirrelmail is great for webmail use, but now I want to integrate SmartSieve WebGUI with Squirrelmail.

This way users would click on SmartSieve link from their account (logged in Squirrelmail) and go straight to edit their SmartSieve scripts, instead of logging again to another WebGUI.

Is there someone who already did it or know how to do it?
I'm not a PHP coder so I can't figure it out by myself (I believe there is something about making 2 Web-interfaces to authenticate and have the same session).

Leon Kolchinsky