Re: Welcome to the 'squirrelmail-users' mailing list

> I am using squirrelmail statble version in that i have installed spam
> plugin and i enabled spam in options and i saved that after when i try to
> login to my email id i am getting delay of 4 minutes to login to my email
> id

There are plenty of anti spam plugins for SquirrelMail, and you don't
write which one you are using (none of them are named "spam"). I'm going
to assume that you're using the "filters" plugin. The reason why that one
is slow is stated in the file "plugins/filters/README".

Please take care providing useful details when you post to this list. Read
<http://www.squirrelmail.org/wiki/MailingListPostingGuidelines> and follow
the instructions when posting again. As an example, you need a better
subject for your mail, and there are twenty different SquirrelMail
versions that are considered stable, so just writing that you use the
stable version doesn't really mean much. We like to have more details than
that.

Sincerely,
Fredrik.