Response:
* LIST () "/" "Deleted Messages"
* LIST () "/" Drafts
* LIST (\Noinferiors) NIL INBOX
* LIST () "/" "Sent Messages"
LIST completed

Folder Defaults
1.  Default Folder Prefix         :
2.  Show Folder Prefix Option     : false
3.  Trash Folder                  : Deleted Messages
4.  Sent Folder                   : Sent Messages
5.  Drafts Folder                 : Drafts
6.  By default, move to trash     : true
7.  By default, move to sent      : true
8.  By default, save as draft     : true
9.  List Special Folders First    : true
10. Show Special Folders Color    : true
11. Auto Expunge                  : true
12. Default Sub. of INBOX         : true
13. Show 'Contain Sub.' Option    : false
14. Default Unseen Notify         : 2
15. Default Unseen Type           : 1
16. Auto Create Special Folders   : true
17. Folder Delete Bypasses Trash  : false
18. Enable /NoSelect folder fix   : false