folder listing error

Hello,
After a server upgrade, I am getting this error on all users.

ERROR: Could not complete request.
Query: CREATE "Deleted Messages"
Reason Given: CREATE failed: Can't create mailbox Deleted Messages:
mailbox already exists

server is mac osxs 10.4.7 (squirrrelmail 1.4.5) with post.office 3.6.3.

mail function is working except the folder listing.
I tried to change folder setting in conf.pl without success.

only way that I could eliminate the error message was, in each user,
options, folder prerferences, special folder preferences, Not to use
sent/trash/drafts folder.

then other then inbox, you don't see anything, no sent messages, trash.
so it's kind of having same problem without showing error messages.

any help would be grateful.
dongsoo