Re: Address book - additional fields

Thank you Tomas for your support.

I understand it now.

Tomas Kuliavas <tokul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
tar.gz file is SquirrelMail plugin. experimental, 0.2 version, with
minimal SquirrelMail 1.5.1 requirement.

diff file is SquirrelMail patch that reduces requirements to 1.4.5. Patch
can be applied to SquirrelMail 1.4.6 without any modifications.

tomas@hermija:~/sm-1.4.6.orig$ patch -p 0 < abook_extended_sm147.diff
patching file functions/addressbook.php
Hunk #1 succeeded at 284 (offset 1 line).
patching file src/addressbook.php
tomas@hermija:~/sm-1.4.6.orig$

Plugin can work with standard SquirrelMail DB address book, if extra
fields are added. Address book schema is in mysql.create.sql. Upgrade for
standard SquirrelMail address book schema is in mysql.upgrade.sql.

Plugin is experimental. Backup your data.