Re: Address book - additional fields

Hi Tomas,

I just installed the plugin and patch (I use SquirrelMail 1.4.7) and it works
great!
If you like I could provide a German translation for it. Is it enough to
provide a German version of abook_extend.pot?

Thanks,

Martin

--
"In everyone there sleeps
A sense of life lived according to love.

Philip Larkin 'Faith Healing' (1960)