Re: Global Address book

Hi Tomas,

I have another issue with the global address book. I've been trying to get it working. I'm getting there because i could connect to the ldap server from the squirrelmail and view it by clicking on Compose button -> Addresses.

However, the problem i have is the information listed there is limited. For example, there are only 5 columns which are all,all,all | Name | Email | Info | Source. What i like to see is instead of having Info there, i want Telephone. How do i get the value of Telephone from the ldap server? I could find the code in abook_ldap_server.php. But how do i write the code so that it would retrieve the value of phone number?

It's TelephoneNumber in the contact.ldif in ldap server.

Thank you in advance