Re: inbox.sent empty in Outlook - Update

Additional Info:

IMAP Server - UW IMAP
We ran test 8 and all folders show as working.

After further tests I would like to add the following info:
1. I originally stated "if I create a new folder in squirrelmail and move
mail to it, or store messages in the "special folders"; inbox.sent,
inbox.drafts, or inbox.trash, then exit out of Squirrelmail. Then open
outlook, outlook sees the new folders created in squirrelmail & "special
folders" of squirrelmail, but when you open these folders they are empty."

I would like to update this statement, the "only" folder issue is with
Squirrelmail's special folders.
Outlook can see these special folders, but in Outlook the folders are empty.
Special folders are inbox.sent, inbox.drafts, or inbox.trash

In Squirrelmail I send a email, verify that a copy is placed in the
inbox.sent, exit Squirrelmail, open Outlook, Outlook sees the inbox.sent
folder, but Outlook does not display the contents of the inbox.sent folder.

I can create "new" folders in Squirrelmail and copy mail to them, then open
Outlook and view the "new" folders and their email content.
The only problemed folders our the Squirrelmail Special folders; inbox.sent,
inbox.drafts, or inbox.trash

Thanks
Dave