Re: inbox.sent empty in Outlook - Update

If you use uw, why we are talking about inbox.something folders. UW uses
different folder delimiter.

UW configuration preset (conf.pl -> D -> uw) uses different folder names.

Please note that SquirrelMail uw preset uses 'mail/' folder prefix and it
might hide other folders, if you currently use empty folder prefix.