Re: QV90: About Squirrel Mail Configuration

> sir,
>
> In a Squirel mail which is working on our system now, in that the UnRead mails
> are getting Erased automatically after some time.
>
> 1) How to set the Limit for Mail Expiration for Single User and Multiple
> Users?

Please post such questions to

<squirrelmail-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

A short answer is:

If you want to get expirations setting modifed, please contact your system
administrator who is responsible for configurating squirrelmail.

If you are the admin, please let us know a bit more about the configuration of
squirrelmail (version, environment, installed plugins). Squirrelmail itself
does not delete any messages. This is either set by plugins, mail agent
configuration or some other sort of system configuration outside squireelmail.

He (or she) can give the information you rested.

Live long and prosper
Florian
Squirrelmail patch forum
http://www.qv90.de/sqm