Can't forward attachments greater than one meg in ClarkConnect

I've read the documentation on AttachmentSize, but I
can't find the relevant files to edit in ClarkConnect
3.2.  I can attach files greater than one meg to
emails, but I cannot forward emails with attachments
greater than one meg.

Memory limit, Post max size and Upload max filesize in
php.ini are set correctly.

I'm running SquirrelMail 1.4.6 with Apache 1.3.  I'm
not sure which version of PHP is installed.

Is there a quick solution to this problem in
ClarkConnect?  It's based on CentOS.

It's frustrating, as I have a number of friends who
can't forward large emails.  Thanks.