can't get vlogin plugin to use username as default From address

Howdy...

I'm tweaking a new installation so that I can get it ready for my users to
come over from an old sendmail server.  I host multiple domains and people
are used to logging in to OpenWebMail with their email address and password
and getting custom settings.  My RHEL4 box came with squirrelmail RPMs, so I
decided to go with it.  :)  We're looking at SquirrelMail 1.4.6 along with
postfix 2.1.5, dovecot 0.99.11 for IMAP, php 4.3.9, apache 2.0.52.  I've
installed vacation_local 2.0, compatibility 2.0, and vlogin 3.8.0 with
multilogin 2.3.2 (which I've determined I don't need, since it's all on one
IMAP server).  The compatibility plugin seemed to break my SELinux stuff, so
I've done a "setenforce 0" for now.

Goal: get multiple (say, 30) domains hosted using one URL for access (SSL,
one certificate), one IMAP server, have the users enter their email
addresses to login, and have the users be able to send mail and have it look
like it's coming from their own domain.  The actual host domain (call it
hostname.com) shouldn't appear anywhere but the URL.

This is what's happening: I login with user myemail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and I
get in and can see my email.  I compose an email and send it and instead of
coming from that address, I see a From address of myusername@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
which is my actual login on the box.

I know I can go into Options and Personal Information and set my From
address there, but I don't want to have to do that for every user across 30
domains.  What am I missing?

Here're the important sections of my vlogin config file...

<?php
  global $notPartOfDomainName, $numberOfDotSections, $useSessionBased,
         $putHostNameOnFrontOfUsername, $checkByExcludeList,
         $at, $dot, $dontUseHostName, $perUserSettingsFile,
         $smHostIsDomainThatUserLoggedInWith, $virtualDomains,
         $sendmailVirtualUserTable, $virtualDomainDataDir,
         $allVirtualDomainsAreUnderOneHost, $vlogin_debug, $removeFromFront,
         $chopOffDotSectionsFromRight, $chopOffDotSectionsFromLeft,
         $translateHostnameTable, $pathToQmail, $atConversion,
         $removeDomainIfGiven, $alwaysAddHostName, $reverseDotSectionOrder,
         $replacements, $usernameReplacements, $forceLowercase,
         $securePort, $useDomainFromVirtDomainsArray,
         $usernameDomainIsHost, $stripDomainFromUserSubstitution,
         $serviceLevelBackend, $internalServiceLevelFile,
         $vlogin_dsn, $sqlServiceLevelQuery, $SQLDatabaseDomainLookup,
         $SQLDatabaseUserLookup, $SQLDatabaseServiceLevelLookup,
         $default_org_logo;
  $useSessionBased = 1;
  $virtualDomains = array(
        'domain1.com' => array(
                'domain' => 'domain1.com',
                'org_name' => '###VIRTUAL_DOMAIN###',
                'org_title' => '###VIRTUAL_DOMAIN### Mail',
                'motd'  => 'Welcome!',
                'settingsWithEmbeddedPHP' => array(
                        'org_name',
                        'org_title'
                        )
                ),
        'domain2.net' => array(
                'domain' => 'domain2.net',
                'org_name' => '###VIRTUAL_DOMAIN###',
                'org_title' => '###VIRTUAL_DOMAIN### Mail',
                'motd'  => 'Welcome!',
                'settingsWithEmbeddedPHP' => array(
                        'org_name',
                        'org_title'
                        )
                )
  );

  $useDomainFromVirtDomainsArray = 1;
  $reverseDotSectionOrder = 0;
  $numberOfDotSections = 2;
  $removeFromFront = 1;
  $checkByExcludeList = 1;
  $notPartOfDomainName = array('www'
                               ,'mail'
                               ,'email'
                               ,'webmail');
  $chopOffDotSectionsFromLeft = 0;
  $chopOffDotSectionsFromRight = 0;
  $at = '@';
  $dot = '.';
  $atConversion = array();
  $forceLowercase = 0;
  $replacements = array(
  //                  '-'  => '_',   // all dashes converted to underscores
  //                  'xx' => '',    // all double xx's removed
                       );
  $alwaysAddHostName = 0;
  $putHostNameOnFrontOfUsername = 0;
  $dontUseHostName = 1;
  $smHostIsDomainThatUserLoggedInWith = 1;
  $removeDomainIfGiven = 0;
  $usernameDomainIsHost = 0;
  $virtualDomainDataDir = '';
  $allVirtualDomainsAreUnderOneHost = '';
  $securePort = 443;
  $stripDomainFromUserSubstitution = 0;
  $usernameReplacements = array(
  //                  '-'  => '_',   // all dashes converted to underscores
  //                  'xx' => '',    // all double xx's removed
                               );

  $sendmailVirtualUserTable = '/etc/postfix/virtual';

  $translateHostnameTable = '';
  $pathToQmail = '';
  $default_org_logo = '';
  $perUserSettingsFile = '';
  $serviceLevelBackend = 0;
  $internalServiceLevelFile =
'/path/to/squirrelmail/plugins/vlogin/data/service
_levels.dat';
  $sqlServiceLevelQuery = 'SELECT service_level FROM users WHERE username =
"%1"
';
  $SQLDatabaseDomainLookup = '';
  $SQLDatabaseUserLookup = '';