Search squid archive

Re: [ext] Squid quits while starting?!

Please, everyone, let's keep the discussion civil; insulting other participants will not achieve anything good for anyone.

On the merit of the conversation: Squid is the result of the work and passion of countless people (including myself and many other participants to this forum) who contribute their time and expertise for free, in the hope that it will be helpful to others.
There is no expectation placed anywhere on anyone that they contribute anything for free, be it code, advice, documentation, or support.

There is one authoritative source of information about the behaviour of the software, and that's the source code, which is freely available.
Improvements to Squid's behaviour are always welcome, under the form of pull requests.
In fact, many valuable code contributions happened because someone was dissatisfied with the behaviour of Squid (or any other Free/Open Source Software) in their use case.

Again, please keep it civil; harassment of any kind to anyone is unwelcome here.

Francesco Chemolli
Squid Software Foundation