Search squid archive

Re: [ext] Squid quits while starting?!

On 02.10.23 02:07, Dave Blanchard wrote:
I'm in no mood for your bullshit.

GTFO then, go and pay for software with support.
I am just user and this is user forum, not paid support line.

Pretending as if the daemon has successfully launched but just silently failing with no warning, then requiring me to jump through hoops to dig up some completely meaningless error message that I have to Google for is OBVIOUSLY NOT how it's done.

Every other piece of software on the planet knows better, so maybe get a clue.

There have been countless books written on proper user interface design; try reading one.

I am not a squid developer, you idiot.
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/