Search squid archive

Re: Bearer authentication released?

On 5/05/2023 5:56 am, Zhang, Jinshu wrote:

Hi There, I saw a feature page for bearer authentication. But seems to me that is never merge into a release. Can any body update on that? If it is

released? If not, nay plan it will be? Thank you so much.

We use the Feature pages to indicate both existing and planned features under development.

As for OAuth Bearer authentication. Other than being a fair bit outdated the branch in my repository linked from that wiki page should be usable. You will need to write your own helper though.
I do have some plans for future updates, but those are going very slowly.

Cheers
Amos