Search squid archive

Bearer authentication released?

Hi There, I saw a feature page for bearer authentication. But seems to me that is never merge into a release. Can any body update on that? If it is

released? If not, nay plan it will be? Thank you so much.

Thanks and Regards,

Jinshu Zhang

Flex Gateway

Fannie Mae

703-833-3413

fanniemae.com

This e-mail and its attachments are confidential and solely for the intended addressee(s). Do not share or use them without Fannie Mae’s approval. If received in error, delete them and contact the sender.

Fannie Mae Confidential