Search squid archive

Re: Squid domain block feature is at DNS level ?

DNS over HTTPS is used for privacy and also to circumvent filters.

If one wants to filter websites, one must block all filter circumvention techniques as well (or the filter is useless).

shameless plug: the URL database of URLfilterDB has a category dnsoverhttps which can be used to block DNS over HTTPS.

Marcus