Search squid archive

Fwd: Squid domain block feature is at DNS level ?

Hey,

Squid can Intercept both http(port 80) and https(port 443) traffic.
When Squid does these it can enforce on both dns and url level.
Specifically on https there are technical limitations in some cases.
Depends on the setup you can try to test it and make sure it does what you would expect.

Eliezer