Search squid archive

Re: Re: Blocking spesific url

Em 11/07/14 05:38, Andreas Westvik escreveu:
Here is my (working) squid.conf without the acl.

http_port 192.168.0.1:3128 transparent
#Block
acl ads dstdom_regex -i "/etc/squid3/adservers"

And here is the top of my /etc/squid3/adservers file

akamaihd\.net\/battlelog\/background-videos\/ <— Not working.
rd.samsungadhub.com
ad.samsungadhub.com
http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/background-videos/naval-mov.webm$

you really need to understand the ACL types. Including a full URL on a dstdom acl of course will not work. For blocking based on the full url, domain and path, you'll need an url_regex acl type instead, which by coincidence is exactly the one i sent on the previous message i replied you :)

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx