Search squid archive

Re: Blocking spesific url

Em 10/07/14 09:04, Alexandre escreveu:
Concerning blocking the specific URL. Someone correct me if I am wrong
but I don't believe you can not do this with only squid.
The squid ACL system can apparently block per domain:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/SquidAcl

    Of course you can block specific URLs using only squid ACL options !!

# acl aclname url_regex [-i] ^http:// ... # regex matching on whole URL # acl aclname urlpath_regex [-i] \.gif$ ... # regex matching on URL path

    if the URL is:

http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/background-videos/naval-mov.webm

    then something like:

acl blockedurl url_regex -i akamaihd\.net\/battlelog\/background-videos\/
http_access deny block

should do it ! And i not even include the filename which, i imagine, can change between different stages.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx