Search squid archive

Re: Blocking spesific url

Why don't you cache it?
Take a look at:
https://redbot.org/?uri=http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/background-videos/naval-mov.webm

Eliezer

On 07/10/2014 10:21 AM, Andreas Westvik wrote:
So this is driving me crazy. Some of my users are playing battlefield 4 and battlefield have this server browsing page that has webm background.
Turns of this video downloads every few seconds and that adds up to about 8Gb every day.
Here is the url:http://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/battlelog/background-videos/naval-mov.webm

Now, I dont want to blockhttp://eaassets-a.akamaihd.net/  since updates and such comes from this CDN, and I dont want to block the file webm.
And I cant for the life of me figure how to block this spesific url? Google gives me only what I dont want to do.

Any pointers?

-Andreas