Search squid archive

Re: Squid and unsupported request protocols

On 2014-01-14 02:33, Jan Wiegmann wrote:
fuck you squid cache.. i deleted my profile but i get emails without
profile FUCK YOU SQUID CACHE!!!
I CANT UNSUBSCRIBE THESE FUCKING EMAILS GO AND FUCK YOURSELF SQUID

Pardon? This is a subscription-only mailing list, no "profiles".

If you have signed up to a forum, news feed, or anything like that which is relaying our emails to you then Please get in touch with the administrators of that service.

If you are having trouble with unsubscribing using the automated address documented at http://www.squid-cache.org/Support/mailing-lists.html#squid-users please forward, as attachment with full email headers, a copy of the most recent email you have received from the list (this one will do) to the help address info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx indicating your problem. Once we have that information on how you are receiving the list emails someone should be able to assist further.

Sorry for the inconvenience you seem to be suffering.

Amos Jeffries
Squid Software Foundation