fuck you squid cache.. i deleted my profile but i get emails without profile FUCK YOU SQUID CACHE!!! I CANT UNSUBSCRIBE THESE FUCKING EMAILS GO AND FUCK YOURSELF SQUID CACHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which protocols does squid not support exactly?

thanks

On 2014-01-13 01:06, m.shahverdi@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,
What does squid do against unsupported request protocols such as audio and
video streaming for example RTMP or RTSP?
Thanks
non-HTTP protocols are expected to use the CONNECT tunnel mechanism of
HTTP. Software which does so is relayed by Squid (subject to access
control configuration).
Software which sends such protocols directly to the proxy or over port
80 are rejected.
Amos