Search squid archive

Re: TCP connection to (upstream-proxy) failed

I would not consider your squid to be the problem.
I have several squids (2.7 and 3.11) connected to various upstream proxies
(other squids, but also private, custom-written proxies), running on same or
other machines, and can not remember your problem.
May be, you could toggle persistent conns to upstream server on/off, or try
to only use HTTP/1.0 with upstream, just to eliminate this potential problem
area.