Search squid archive

TCP connection to (upstream-proxy) failed

Hi,
from time to time I get several errors like
TCP connection to (upstream_proxy) failed
where upstream_proxy is the real name and port of the server.

I'd like to investigate a bit trying to understand where the problem is... squid server ? networking ? upstream proxy server ?

Squid is 3.3.11. Upstream proxy is a commercial antimalware/url filtering server. Both are phisical (not virtual servers).

Any idea ?

Thanks
Francesco