Search squid archive

Re: Re: Google nosslsearch

On 19/12/13 15:36, babajaga wrote:
After some more testing, it looks like, the DNS-hack could still be the best
solution. The URL-rewrite works for explicitly requesting google.com from
the browser, and then entering the search string into googles page; but when
entering a search string into the search box of Firefox, for example, FF
explicitly callshttps://www.google.com

Which needs a redirect towards regular search which can be added to firefox in couple steps..

So if you do have the www.google.com and some couple other DNS records you could redirect them into a server with a certificate that was meant for another domains such as "www.google.search.internal" and the client can see that and decide if it's OK to enter it or not...

I do not think that there is a need to "block" google or to "inspect" google but I would like to not get into spam sites on Internet while I only need that results from couple specific sites.

Eliezer