Search squid archive

Re: Replay Auth

> Objet:  Replay Auth
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to use squid with two identifications mode, first digest
> and second basic, all works without problem except one point
>
> auth_param basic credentialsttl 1 hours
>
> The proxy never claim the username and pass after 1 hour, so I found
> no way for forcing the replay with digest
> squid stop and start are also without effect (I guess that the
> browser replay automatically his credential).
> I should wait that the user close his browser ...

Another question, how I can force some kind of browsers to use one particular ident method or another ?
For example Firefox, IE only with digest

Actually if I close the first banner (digest) I can choice the second (basic)

I only need multiple authentication choice when the browser can use digest, wget for example

Thank